Interesting combination of ingredients produces a wonderful cake:)
Kakeladiâs Sour Cream Prune Cake
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Prepare cake pan(s). Fits one 10â³x2â³ round; one 8â³x2â³ sq; one 12Ã8â³ rectangle(1/4 sheet); and other pans that hold one cake mix.
1 spice cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup water
- 3Ã4 cups chopped, moist prunes
- Place all ingredients *except cake mix) in mixer bowl.
- Sift mix into bowl. Beat on medium 2 minutes.
- Pour into prepared pan. Bake 20-30 minutes until it tests done.
- Cool in pan on cake rack 10 minutes; turn out onto rack to finish cooling â approx. 20-30 minutes.
Itâs good for you:)
Ooopppps - just saw a typo :( That's three quarters of a cup of moist, chopped pruns.
Login To Leave A Comment