A wonderful decorator frosting that tastes wonderful! I get rave reviews using this frosting. I have a friend who uses this to make wedding cakes. YUMMY, definitely better than bakery frostings.
Favorite Decorator Frosting
- 1 cup crisco
- 2 sticks butter (can also use a good margarine, but I prefer butter)
- 1 1/2 tsp clear vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp. coconut extract
- 1 2 pound bag of powdered sugar
- 6 T. Milk (might need a little more than this), enough to make it smoothe to spread.
- cream crisco, butter and extracts, slowly add powdered sugar and add a tiny amount of milk at a time. Once all the powdered sugar is added, if it’s still too stiff you can add a little milk at a time and continue whipping.
No Comments Yet
Login To Leave A Comment