A delicious and easy doctored cake recipe that ends up tasting sort of like a soft brownie cake!
Bereccaâs Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- Duncan Hines Swiss Chocolate Cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/4 c. water
- 1/4 c. oil
- 1/2 c. Adamâs crunchy peanut butter (or creamy if you donât want nuts)
- 1/4 cup gran. sugar
- 1 small chocolate instant pudding mix
- Preheat oven to 325. Grease 2 â 8â³ pans. Mix all ingredients until well blended. Pour into pans. Bake for 30 minutes. Check with toothpick. Bake for additional minutes if necessary until toothpick comes out with soft crumbs.
- The frosting I use with this cake is the recipe on the back of the Hersheyâs cocoa box. I would post it, but I donât think I can because itâs not my recipeâ¦ anyway, itâs really good. I just thinned it down a tiny bit to be able to spread it and pipe with it.
- For the filling, I just used some of the Hersheyâs frosting and added a scoop of peanut butter and a little milk to thin it down just a bit. I also added a little bit of powdered sugar to help sweeten it with the peanut butter. Sorry I donât have more precise measurements â I was just experimenting and it turned out really well!
Full of fat, sugar, and chocolately goodness!!!
No Comments Yet
Login To Leave A Comment