I saw the flavour combination on another site and decided to try it in the WASC cake. It is sooooo yummy, you arent going to want to share!
The best icing for this recipe is Lemon Cream Cheese Icing. But can be topped with anything you wish!
This is by far the best thing that I have put together in the kitchen! I hope you all enjoy it!
Butterfly (version of WASC)
- 1 box French Vanilla or White cake mix
- 1 c. water
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1 c. flour
- 1 c. sugar
- 6 tbsp egg whites
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 c. crushed pineapple drained
- 1/2 c. coconut
- 1 large banana mashed up
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp coconut extract
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp banana extract (optional)
- Mix everything together until well blended and there are no big chunks.
- Prepare pans and bake @ 325 F, until cake springs back when pressed on with finger.
- When making into cupcakes. recipe will bake twice as fast.
Ummm…do you really care? Its so good, you arent going to!