This is a best seller for Weddings Birthday. The longer it sits the better it gets. Has a bundt cake texture. Its a blend of both flavors. Not lemony.
Lemon Apricot Nectar
- 1 Lemon supreme cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup butter Melted
- 1/2 cp granulated sugar
- 1 pkg of dream whip topping(Dry powder)
- 1 cp Apricot juice( I get the soda cake size)
- Add all the ingredients & mix well Like any cake batter.
- This will fill 2-8″ pans, character cake or 9×13.
- Bake at 325 for 40-45 mins. or until done. It will get darl brown on edges & golden on top.
sounds good. what kind of filling/frosting used?
Login To Leave A Comment