I saw a recipe for cake balls and started playing around with flavors. This one was a big hit!!!!!!!
Cherry prailines and cream cake truffles
- 8 in yellw cake mix / can be doctored up (makes more!!)
- prailines and cream coffee creamer to hold together
- a couple drops of wilton cherry flavoring (candy flavoring) or marashino cherries( I prefer flavoring for this, it makes it easier)
- 48oz. white chocolate almond bark
- red candy color(optional)
- crumble yellow cake mix the finer the better.
- add prailines and cream coffee creamer little at a time until desired texture. Not too much a little mushy is good. Taste it you’ll know if you need more.
- Make bite-sized pieces. I made squares, rectangles, and rounds. They looked just like creme filled candies. Freeze them on a cookie sheet for about 30 minutes.
- Melt almond bark add a couple drops of candy color(optional) and cherry flavoring. Be careful not to add too much just a couple drops to taste. stir well. Then dip cake pieces into the chocolate and set on cookie sheet covered with wax paper. Let dry for a minute or two depending on the humidity and Enjoy!!!
Not reccommended for anyone trying to lose weight or worried about their sugar intake. One bite and you’ll be coming back.
No Comments Yet
Login To Leave A Comment