This is a recipe I came up with by reading all the posts here on strawberry cakes. Makes a great strawberry cake!
Easy Strawberry cake from a mix
- 1 White Duncan Hines Cake mix (have not tried with the pudding mixes)
- 1 1/3 cups Water
- 2 Table Spoons Veg oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream (can use yogurt)
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 package strawberry jello
- 4 oz pureed frozen sliced strawberrys in syrup (drain most of the syrup it will cause the cake to sink if you do not)
- Mix the first 4 ingrdients until well blended. Add remaining ingredients. Mix until well combined. Place in greade pans. Bake 350 for recommended time for pans.