My mom made this a while back before I went into the Military. I missed it a great deal. I changed it a bit but It still mom’s desert .
White Chocolate Cheescake
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 stick of soft butter
- 4-5 bars philly cream cheese ( very soft)
- 2-teaspoon vanilla (clear) or 3-vanilla beans seeds
- 1 box Baker’s white chocolate
- 2 – oreo pie crust
- 2 tbls additional sugar
- 2-3 pats butter
- Pre heat oven 375 fedgrees
- In small mixing bowl -Mix:
- 2 tbls sugar
- 2-two pie crusts
- 2-3 pats of melted butter mix thoroughly
- Spray sides of pan heavily
- Press mixes oreo crust to the bottom of 9″ spring form pan *only the bottom
- Bake estimate 8-10 minute remove from oven and cool.
- In a small sauce pan heat butter and chocolate cubes till melted, I love this part add the vanilla. Once mixed take off burner and selt aside.
- In large bowl beat eggs thoroughly, slowly pour in sugar it will be thick and almost cloud like, add softened cream cheese bars one at a time beat well(3-4 minutes), Next beat in cooled chocolate and butter and vanilla extract. Pour into spring form pan. Bake 15 minutes at 400 then reset oven to 350. Bake additional forty five to 55 minutes. open oven door and let cool completely.
- Garnish the way you like or eat is plain. it is good.
- My mom never used flour or sourcream or anything like that in her different cheesecaks recipes. Her cheese cakes tasted better the next day. Always creamy and so rich. So I have continued the tradition.
- This one is for you Mom!
- My mom passed from cancer in 2005
If your on a diet forget about this desert.
No Comments Yet
Login To Leave A Comment