This recipe is really delicious and very popular especially for weddings. I usually use it with yellow cake.
Lemon curd buttercream
- 2 sticks of butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup crisco shortening (no trans fat type) or I also use Earth’s Balance shortening (great taste)
- 2 lb bag of 10x ( confectioners sugar)
- 1 jar of Lemon curd (Dickensons)
- Mix butter and shortening until fluffy. All sugar and whip well. Add the lemon curd and mix until completely combined. And ENJOY!
- Of course you can make your own lemon curd but I don’t have the time for that.