I made up this cookie recipe after wanting to make the blossom cookies but without peanut butter. i thought i would try to put the kisses inside instead! yum!
- 1 cup butter softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon butter flavor
- (or 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla)
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 60 hershey kisses
- 1. cream together butter and sugar until fluffy.
- 2. add egg and flavorings and blend well.
- 3. blend in flour.
- 4. cover and chill dough for 45 minutes.
- 6. preheat oven to 400*F.
- 5. spoon about 1/2 teaspoon of dough and roll into a disc in your hands.
- 6. place kiss in the middle of the disc and fold the dough over until the whole candy is covered.
- 7. place on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- 8. Cool on wire rack.