This is a basic and easy Italian Recipe. I would recommend refidgeration of the cake.
Basic Chocolate Chip and Ricotta Filling
- 2 pounds Ricotta cheese, well drained
- 1 1/2 cups unsifted powdered sugar
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups milk chocolate chips
- Beat cheese until smooth. Add vanilla and beat in sugar. Mix in chocolate chips. Cover; chill several hours. Spread between layers of cake and decorate cake as desired.
If you are on a diet–forget this recipe!
No Comments Yet
Login To Leave A Comment