I made up this recipie to use up extra bananas and strawberry filling I had in the prison bakery that I ran. The prison is in Oregon. I made my cakes from scratch at the prison, but for home use a yellow , chocolate or strawberry cake mix will do.
Banana Split Cake
- 1 box cake mix
- 2 cups stawberry pie filling
- 3 or 4 bananas (depending on size)
- 4 cups whip topping (your favorite brand)
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 TBS. milk
- 1/2/ cup crushed nuts
- 6 to 10 marchiano cherries (or whole bottle if you like)
- Bake you cake per mfg. instructions. Let it cool completly. Then smear the strawberris over the top of cake. Slice up your bananas and layer them on top of strawberries. Next apply a generous coat of whipped topping to the cake.
- Put milk chocolate chips and the milk in a microwave and heat just till starting to melt and then sir to combine and then drizzle over top of cake.
- Finally sprinkle on the crushed nuts. Chill and serve if you can wait or just pigg out!!
Proboably quite fattining but hey its a desert.
No Comments Yet
Login To Leave A Comment