Ok…I am SOOO sorry, but I intermixed two different recipes when I posted the first version of this fudge. That teaches me to do things from memory…THIS is the famous recipe from my grandmother…I even called my aunt to verify and she says “yep, thats it…people traveled for miles to have Albina’s fudge…” Hopefully this will work for all and you enjoy it as much as we did
The REAL Pumpkin Pie Fudge
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 12 oz pkg hershey’s Kisses, unwrapped
- 7 ounces marshmallow creme
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin (pure pumpkin puree not the easy canned version)
- 1-1 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, or almond
- Line a 9×9 inch pan with aluminum foil, and set aside.
Nope, not even going to guess on this one…
Can you substitute milk chocolate chips for the kisses? I'm guessing there is a reason why kisses are used rather than something else. Sounds yummy, can't wait to try it out!
I wonder if step 4 of Instructions was left blank on purpose, or is there missing info essential to the recipe!!??
Are you SURE these instructions are right??? I've made this TWICE and IT DOES NOT WORK!! Really 18 minutes?? Please check!!
Login To Leave A Comment