Halloween fingers cookies
- Fingers -SWEET version:
250 g wheat flour
- 100 g peeled almonds (finely ground)
- 100 g powdered sugar
- 200 g butter
- optionally 1-2 tablespoons cold water
- halved and peeled almonds for nails
- 1 egg white for nail fixing
- (or strawberry jam for bloody looking)
Fingers – SALT version:
240 g wheat flour
- 160 g butter
- 100 g grated cheese (the best is Parmigiano Reggiano!)
- 1 yellow
- bit of salt
- optionally 1-2 tablespoons cold water if dought is to dry
- All ingredients simply mix together and work dough with hands.
- Dought must be solid (such as dought for pizza), but soft. Leave down the dought cca 1 hour in freeze. Afterward model the fingers.
- Baking temperature 180 Celsius degree, 15-20 min.
No Comments Yet
Login To Leave A Comment