This is the eastiest icing recipe ever!Simple and always works out great.Looks like RI but taste like Buttercream.After you let the icing dry you can stack and pack with no smears or smudges! I Usually let them dry over night at the very least.
Suagr cookie Icing
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 2 teaspoons light corn syrup (depending on how thick you want it…I adjust the corn syrup depending on what type of design i am doing,border etc..)
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Assorted food coloring Paste
- This is for 1 dozen cookies you can adjust it to what ever you need.
- In a small bowl or your mixer, stir together confectioners’ sugar and milk until smooth. Beat in corn syrup and almond and vanilla extract until icing is smooth and glossy. If icing is too thick, add more corn syrup. I also have added differant extracts like Strawberry,Rum, Raspberry etc…This is my no fail Sugar Cookie icing works great on All Cut-out cookies!You really can do just about anything with this.
I have no clue….