Easy to make and delicious too!
Italian Love Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 2 pints part-skim ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 Prepare cake mix as directed on box. Pour batter into 9 x 13 x 2 inch greased baking dish. Set aside.
2 Combine ricotta cheese, sugar, vanilla, and eggs. Blend well. Spread mixture evenly over the top of the cake batter.
3 Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 75 minutes if using a glass baking dish, 90 minutes if using a metal pan.
4 Blend pudding mix and milk until thickened. Blend in whipped topping. Spread over cooled cake.
Yummy!!!!!! This is delicious~~
Does anyone have a recipe for this cake made entirely from scratch? (no mix)
Login To Leave A Comment