- 750 grams cream cheese softened
- 300 milliliters sweetened condensed milk (one can)
- 100 milliliters 18% cream
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 100 milliliters real lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon watkins vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- Equal quantities graham crackers
- And butter melted
- Cream cheese & sugar till smooth. Beat the eggs and add to the mixture slowly. Add condensed milk and gradually add cream. Add lemon and vanilla. Scrape down bowl. Beat at medium speed for 3 minutes. Stop and scrape down bowl and beaters often.
- Line 8″ or 9″ springform pan with graham/butter mixture. You can already have wrapped bottom of the pan with HD aluminum if you wish.
- Pour cheesecake mixture in pan. Let sit for 15 minutes.
- Place in bain-marie in preheated oven at 300F. Bake 1 1/2 hours. ***Switch off oven and let sit for 1 1/2 hours. DO NOT OPEN OVEN DOOR. Remove and chill in refrigerator.