Great, round and delicious.
- 1 cup confectionersâ sugar
- 1 pint part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup blanched slivered almonds
- 1/3 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon amaretto liqueur
- 12 cannoli shells
- 1 tablespoon confectionersâ sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 12 maraschino cherries
1 In a large bowl, stir ricotta cheese with 1 cup confectioners sugar until combined. Add almonds, chocolate chips and almond liqueur.
2 Carefully spoon into cannoli shells (or pipe from a pastry bag), filling from the center out.
3 Sprinkle individual serving plates with powdered sugar and cocoa, or sprinkle on cannoli. Garnish plates with cherries.
4 Note: 1/8 teaspoon almond extract mixed with 1 tablespoon water can be substituted for the almond liqueur.
One of my favorite recipes in the whole wide world! Absolutely delicious and yummy!!
Login To Leave A Comment