These are the favorite cupcakes in my household, and soooo easy to make. They are tender and moist.
Vanilla-white chocolate chip cupcakes
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1 vanilla pudding – small
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 Celsius).
- Mix together cake mix and pudding. Add eggs, sour cream, oil and water and mix thoroughly for about 4 minutes. Add white chocolate chips.
- Fill cupcake cups 2/3 full and bake for 25 minutes. You can frost them with vanilla frosting if you want, but I do not, since they are loved just the way they are.