This is a healthy (shhhhhh!!!) cupcake and is a great way to sneak in those “awful” veggies!
Zucchini Spice Cupcakes
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 box spice cake mix (dry)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- Shred zucchini and measure out 2 cups. Take dry spice cake mix and pour mix into a bowl, add the 1/2 cup of applesauce and stir to combine, add the shredded zucchini, and stir until incorporated.
- Line (or grease & flour) a muffin tin, and divide batter amoung muffin cups using a spring hinged ice cream scoop.
- Bake at 350 for 23-25 minutes. Delicious plain, or w/ a small amount of butter!
No Comments Yet
Login To Leave A Comment