This was a HUGE hit with everyone who has tried these. They are really fun and easy to make as well.
Almond Joy Cupcakes
- 1 box of Betty Crocker Moist Devil’s food cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 3/4 cup water
- (or follow ingredients on back of cake mix box)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 small bag of shredded coconut
- chocolate syrup
- 1 stick of butter
- 1/2 cup of Crisco
- 2 tbsp of milk
- 4 cups of powdered sugar (or as much to get the constancy that you want)
- 1 tsp almond flavor
- Mix Devils food cake mix according to directions on the back, mix in chocolate chips, then bake for 12-15 minutes depending on oven.
- Mix frosting ingredients with hand mixer.
- Frost cupcakes with frosting, put on coconut and 1 almond on each and drizzle chocolate syrup over top.
No Comments Yet
Login To Leave A Comment