This cake is the best ever! Not to much coconut, pineapple, rum or too sweet. Everyone gulped it down and asked for the recipe
Pina Colada Cake 4
- 18 1/4 ounces white cake mix
- 1/2-1 cup sweetened coconut
- 1 tablespoon coconut flavoring
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple, drained (save the juice)
- 3/4 tablespoon rum flavoring
- 1/2 teaspoon pineapple flavoring
- 3/4 cup pineapple juice (saved from can)
- 1-3 egg (according to cake mix box directions)
- 1/2 cup butter or oil (according to cake mix box)
- #1 Preheat oven to 375 (or whatever is on the boxed directions).
- #2 In a large bowl, place 8 oz crushed drained pinapple, coconut, and the flavorings. Add cake mix.
- #3 follow directions for the cake mix in mixing the batter. (ie. number of eggs to use, oil, butter etc. Use the drained pineapple juice instead of the water called for in the boxed directions.
- #4 Pour into greased pan of your choice and bake according to the directions on the box.
- #5 When done, remove cake from the oven and allow to cool completely.