Posted by jouj
COOKIES?N CREAM CHEESECAKE SQUARES
- 4 packs Philadelphia cream cheese 30 chocolate sandwich cookies (Oreo) ¼ cup butter, melted 1 cup sugar 1 tsp vanilla 4 eggs 20 chocolate sandwich cookies, chopped
- - Place 30 cookies in food processor, process for 30-45 seconds. Add butter. Press on bottom of 13x9-inch springform pan.
- - Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla.
- - Add eggs, mix.
- - Gently stir in 1½ cups of the chopped cookies.
- - Pour onto crust. Sprinkle with remaining cookies.
- - Bake at 180°C for 40 min, or until center is almost set.
- - Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours.