Love Ice Cream Sandwiches? Well wait til you bite into this!
Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
- 8×8 pan (serves 6) or
- receipe can be doubled into 13×9 pan (serves 12)
- For 8 x 8 pan you’ll need:
- 1 Box Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 1 regular container of Cool Whip or
- either Chocolate or Strawberry flavored Cool Whip
- 1 jar of Hot Fudge Sauce (each jar can make 2-3 cakes)
- 1 jar of Caramel Sauce (each jar can make 2-3 cakes)
- 1 bag of Chocolate covered toffee bits
- Put a layer of ice cream sandwiches in bottom of pan. You’ll need to cut some of the bars to fit the pan evenly. Then spread a layer of cool whip, then sprinkle the toffee bits. Now heat up the fudge sauce so it can be drizzled by a spoon on top of the toffee bits and do the same with the caramel sauce. Repeat layers. You may not want to add the sauces on the top because so much of the sauce will stick to the aluminum foil when you place it in the freezer to firm. Add the final layer of drizzled sauces just before serving.
This is a cool cake !!! I would try to make it !! AWESOME
Kraft Foods had a similar cake that we love. You mix about 12 Oreo cookies and a box of chocolate pudding powder (instant) with a small carton of Cool Whip and 1/2 jar of fudge sauce and then layer that between the ice cream sandwiches. Then frost the whole thing with Cool Whip and freeze overnight. Sprinkle with Oreo crumbs before serving. My grandchildren actually prefer these to decorated cakes for their birthdays...
Login To Leave A Comment