Hello I just wanted to share this awesome and easy English Toffee candy recipe very easy!
- 1/2 cup of butter (no subsitute, I use salt free)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds (optional)
2 lbs of CK Products Milk Choc waffers
- Butter a cookie sheet pan (9×13) . You can add almond slices to pan if desired to use them, set pan aside.
- In a glass bowl take the stick of butter and rub the sides of the bowl just to coat it, then put the rest of the butter in the bowl. Avoiding the sides of the bowl pour in sugar over the butter , salt and water. Put into microwave do not stir ingredients (very important) cook on medium heat until it is the color of brown sugar and it should be bubbly, my microwave usually cooks it in 10 minutes. When it is the color of brown sugar, light brown color take it out of microwave and pour it over almonds or in pan. DO NOT STIR.
- Let it cool till it is hard while it is cooling I use Ck Products milk chocolate waffers melt them in micorwave safe bowl all 2 lbs in oven on warm temp or 170* no higher this will take appr. 20-25 minutes to melt. When Toffee is hard break apart take chocolate out of oven and dip. Place onto waxed 9×13 pan until set. Now you have Heath Bars Yum!
No Comments Yet
Login To Leave A Comment