A yummy bluberry season recipe. Very moist & fruity!! I use a creamy mousse icing to go with it. Something light so It doesn’t take from the rich flavor of the cake!
- 1 box of moist white cake mix
- 1/2 cup All purpose flour
- 1 pkg. Vanilla instant pudding (4 serv.)
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 cup blueberry purree
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla
- 1 cup whole blueberries
- Preheat Oven to 350
- -Mix cake mix, flour, & pudding mix set aside.
- -In Mixing bowl put eggs, Sour Cream, blueberry puree, butter, heavy cream, vanilla & cream.
- -Add dry ingredients and mix until uniform on low speed
- -Pour into 2- 8 or 9 inch greased & floured cake pans. (bake even strips a plus)
- -Just before baking add 1/2 cup of whole bluberries divided into each pan distributing evenly, shuffle untill bluberries sink, then add remaining 1/2 cup bluberries & repeat.
- -Bake at 350 for about 35 min or untill toothpick comes out clean.