This cake is to die for. Someone had given me a recipe similar and I changed a few things to make it my own.
Dark Chocolate caramel cake
- 2 boxes of Dark Chocote Cake mix (I used Pillsbury)
- 1 1/2 jar of Smuckers caramel ice cream topping (warmed)
- 1 jar of hersheys fudge ice cream topping (warmed)
- 1 tub of frozen whipped topping (thawed)
- 1 cup toll house miniatures (divided)
- 4 heath candy bars (crushed)
- Mix cake mix as directed on box. Coat a 12×12″ pan with cake release. Bake until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- After removing from oven leave in pan and put on cooling rack. Poke holes all over top of the cake. Take warmed caramel topping and spread all over top of cake. Then spread hot fudge topping over that. Let sit for approximately 20 minutes to allow caramel and fudge to soak into cake.
- Next spread whipped topping over cake. Sprinkle remaining mini morsels on top and then the crushed heath bars.
- Keep refridgerated.
- Cut and enjoy!!!