This recipe is simply delicious and deliciously simple. It was handed down to me by a fellow volunteer at our local health care center and it has been a family favorite ever since!
Chocolate Marshmellow Cake
- 1 box of your favorite chocolate cake mix.
- 1 8 oz can of sweetended condensed milk
- 1 bag of marshmellows (small or big- the small ones melt faster!)
- 8 oz of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Follow the prep. and baking directions for the cake mix of your choise. Or, use your own personal recipe if you’ve got a favorite!
- Turn on stove top burner to medium low heat and spray the inside of a medium sauce pan with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour in 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- Pour in 8 oz of semi-sweet chips. Stir chocolate chips and sweetended condensed milk until chocolate chips melt. Be careful not to burn the chocolate. Turn the stove down if you find it’s cooking to rapidly.
- Once the chips are melted, dump in the marshmellows and stir until it takes a gooey consistency. The marshmellows should also be completely melted.
- Apply frosting warm, not hot, to a cooled cake. You can add as much or as little frosting as you like! Let set, and enjoy!
Who cares! It’s to good not to try at least once!
No Comments Yet
Login To Leave A Comment