Cake mix is used to make this moist chocolate cake. The vodka and coffee liqueur spiked frosting makes it an adult treat.
Black Russian Cake II
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee powder
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 (16 ounce) container chocolate fudge frosting
- 1 tablespoon coffee flavored liqueur
- 1 teaspoon vodka
1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan.
2 Beat together the cake mix, water, vegetable oil, instant pudding mix, cinnamon, cloves, instant coffee and eggs until blended. Pour into prepared pan and bake for 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool before frosting.
3 For the frosting: Mix together the frosting, coffee liqueur and vodka until blended. Spread onto cooled cake.
No Comments Yet
Login To Leave A Comment