Meringue takes this banana split to the next level and puts an ultra-decadent spin on a classic American treat. Serve these mini banana splits in vintage ice cream bowls, cocktail glasses, or make homemade waffle bowls!
We suggest drizzling strawberry sauce and caramel sauce on top along with a sprinkle of roasted peanuts for that extra-special final touch.
Mini Banana Splits
- Strawberry Sauce
- Caramel Sauce
- Bananas, sliced into medallions and quartered into spears
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- Crushed roasted peanuts
- Strawberry ice cream
- Swiss Meringue
- Prepare Strawberry Sauce, Caramel Sauce, and Meringue, set aside.
- Slice bananas and brush with orange juice to prevent browning.
- Place chilled strawberry sauce in the bottom of a glass and top with sliced bananas.
- Drizzle with caramel sauce and sprinkle with peanuts.
- Top with a scoop of strawberry ice cream and garnish with a banana spear.
- Pipe meringue using a large round tip and toast with a small culinary torch.
- Serve immediately.
No Comments Yet
Login To Leave A Comment