I work at a trucking company and I make this cake for our drivers. It’s so yummy and moist it doesn’t need any icing, so I cut it up, put it in baggies, and give it to our guys to take with them. Less mess! It’s still good on a plate though ~(:
Super Yummy Chocolate Chip Cake
- 1 Box German chocolate cake
- 1 Small box chocolate pudding
- 1 Eight ounce container sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup of water
- 3/4 cup of oil
- 8-12 ounces chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine all ingredients (except chocolate chips) with mixer until blended; stir in chocolate chips. Spray Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Pour into pan and bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes. If desired, sprinkle with confectioners’ sugar right before serving.