I was experimenting to make a cake that tasted similar to Malibu rum without having to use the rum (to save cost) – it came out so moist and even more delicious than my rum cake!
- 1 pkg White cake mix
- 2 c Pineapple sherbet, melted
- 1 small pkg banana instant pudding (I used sugar-free)
- 2 (6 oz) containers Yoplait coconut cream yogurt
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 t Lorann Pina Colada flavoring (still great results without this flavoring)
- 1/2 t coconut extract
- 1/2 t banana extract
- Heat oven to 350.
- Simply put everything together in one big bowl and beat on low ’til moist, then increase speed to high and beat an additional 2 mins.
- Pour into desired cake or cupcake pans and bake 30-35 mins.