I found this online and thought I’d share. I have not tried it yet so I cannot recommend it but someone may find it helpful.
- Two egg whites
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/3 cup sugar substitute of your choice
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon flavoring of your choice
- (vanilla is always a hit, but you can also
- add 1/4 cup cocoa to the egg whites
- before beating to have a luscious
- chocolate icing)
- Beat egg whites, then add other ingredients and mix until you have the consistency you desire. Add color as necessary.
No Comments Yet
Login To Leave A Comment