This is my great grandmother’s carrot cake recipe and it is fabulous!
Keonicakes’ carrot cake
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1/4 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups lightly packed grated carrots (not the pre shredded kind)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- sift all dry ingrediants together except sugar.
- mix sugar, oil, eggs, vanilla together, then add carrots to wet mixture.
- Add dry ingred. Mix until just combined.
- Bake at 350 until done.
- Don’t use cake release, line pans with wax paper.
- Use your favorite cream cheese frosting.
the recipe is amazing!!!!!! i love it!!
I've made this several times and it always gets RAVE reviews!
Login To Leave A Comment