A VERY EASY but VERY gourmet tasting chocolate cake. I made this one and people were moaning it was so good!!
OMIGOH!! Chocolate Hazelnut Cake
- 1 box Duncan Hines White Cake
- 2 boxes Duncan Hines Devils Food Cake
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 9 eggs
- 4 Tbsp Oil
- 3 3/4 c. water
- 5-7 drops Lorann Hazlenut Oil
- 3 drops Lorann Bavarian Creme Oil
Use EpiCurious’ Chocolate Buttercream (using ganache) and add same combination of Lorann Oils to taste. I also add a bit of creme bouquet, almond, and vanilla. Not too much, though.
- Combine all dry ingredients. Add in liquid ingredients and mix until well blended.
- Bake at 325 until toothpick comes out clean
- Frost with chocolate buttercream frosting and enjoy.
If it is THIS good, CALORIES DON’T MATTER!!!!! : )