This is a great cream cheese frosting that allows to be used for deocorating as well. Almost the consistency of a buttercream but with that great cream cheese frosting taste.
Decorator Cream Cheese
- 1/2 c. shortening
- 1/2 c. butter (one stick) @ room temp
- 8 oz bar of creaam cheese @ room temp
- 1 tbsp. clear vanilla extract
- 2 lbs. sifted powder sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Cream together butter, shortening, and cream cheese. Add vanilla and mix. Sift sugar and salt, gradually add to mixture and work it in until all incorporated. Holds up well in the fridge for about 2 weeks.
- If the consistency is to stiff add a tsp of milk until you acheive the perfect consistency or use less sugar ( but use all the salt).
itâs delish so it canât be that good for you