This is a super easy cheater tiramisu – everyone loves it!
Tiramisu the easy way
- 1 – small container of cool whip
- 1 – 8 ounce container of ricotta cheese
- 1 sara lee pound cake (I use the bigger one – they sell 2 sizes)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 Tablespoons of sugar
- 2 cups VERY strong coffee
- Cocoa for serving
- Mix the ricotta with the 1/2 cup sugar, let set a minute, then fold in the cool whip.
- Mix the 2 tablespoons sugar with the strong coffee
- Cut the pound cake into thin slices.
- Get an oblong container (I use one of those cheapo glad rectangle containers for this) dip each slice of pound cake into the coffee – then lay in the container till the bottom of it is covered, then put a layer of the ricotta mixture, then do another layer of the dipped pound cake, then the ricotta mixture until it is all used up – ending with the ricotta mixture. Sprinkle with cocoa right before serving.
No Comments Yet
Login To Leave A Comment