the name fits this cake…it is yummy and you will say it after the first bite…very moist and flavorful
Pineapple Yummy Cake
- 2 c. self rising flour
- 2 c. granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 can (1 lb. 4 oz.) crushed pineapple & juice
- 1 small (5 oz.) evaporated milk
- 1 c. granulated sugar
- 1/2 c. (1 stick butter cut into pieces
- 1 c. shredded coconut
- 1 c. whole pecans
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Heat over to 350 degrees. Lightly coat 13 x 9 x 12 baking pan with cooking spray. Prepare cake; beat flour, sugar, eggs and pineapple with it’s own juice in large bowl on low speed until well blended about 1 minute. Pour into prepared baking pan. Bake 350 degree oven for 30 to 35 minutes. Cool on rack.
- combine milk, sugar and butter in medium saucepan. Let come to a boil and boil for 2 minutes or until consistency of thick soup. Remove from heat. Stir in coconut, pecans and vanilla. Let cool. Pour over cake and spread.