This banana cake is very moist and so easy to make.
Its so hard to stop at just once slice of cake.
Banana cake with white chocolate butter icicng
- 1 pkt banana cake mix
- 2 very ripe babanas – mashed
- 2 – 3 tablespoons sour cream or thick cream
- 3/4 cup confectioners sugar
- 125g / 4.4oz melted white chocolate
- 125g / 4.4 oz butter/margarine.
- Make up cake mix in accordance to packet. I use Greens Brand. It has an agg and water, and I add the other ingredients.
- Pre heat oven to 180.C / 352.F
- place cake batter in prepared tin 8′ x 3′ round and bake for 40-45 mins. You can divide the mixture into 2 shallow 8′ rounds and bake for approx 30 mins. These times and temperature may vary depending on the cake mix directions. Please follow directions on the box.
- Place confectioners sugar and butter in bowl and mix until its light and fluffy. Melt white chocolate, allow to come back to room temp and add to the butter / sugar mix. If icicng becomes too hard to work with pop it in the microwave for a few seconds
No Comments Yet
Login To Leave A Comment