I found this recipe and thought I would give it a try. Iâm so glad I did. This is soooooo good. We eat this sometimes by itself =)
Strawberry Cream Filling!!!!
- 4 cups strawberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp unflavored gelatin
- 4 tbsp COLD water
- 6 tbsp BOILING water
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1. Add sugar to the strawberries. Pu aside.
- 2. Soften gelatin in the cold water, then add the boiling water, mix until disolved.
- 3. Stir gelatin into the strawberries. Let cool.
- 4. Whip Cream until forms soft peaks.
- 5. Fold whipping cream into the strawberries.
- 6. Refigerate until set.