Christmas Holiday Rum balls with maraschino cherries, pecans and Corn syrup to add a delightful twist to the standard recipe. Storing them for up to zeven days improves the flavor.
Christmas Rum Balls (Or Bourbon Balls)
- 3½ cups Vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1½ cups confectioners’s sugar ( devided)
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/3 cup fine chopped maraschino cherries
- 1/3 cup rum (the rum is called spiced rum or bourbon)
- 1/3 cup corn syrup
- 1. Mix wafer crumbs with 1 cup of the confectioners sugar , pecans and cocoa and cherries
- 2. Stir in rum and corn syrup.
- 3. Shape into 1-inch balls.
- 4. Roll balls on remaining sugar.
- 5. Store in tightly covered container. Refrigerate.
No Comments Yet
Login To Leave A Comment