If you like Pistachio flavored things, this is for you! It comes out like a marblized cake but the yellow part is a light green because of the pistachio pudding that is mixed in. It’s a hit every time!
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 pkg instant pistachio pudding
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp or bit more almond extract
- ½ cup Hersheys chocolate syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the yellow cake mix, pudding mix, water, oil, eggs and almond extract
- To Marbleize:
- Take 1 cup of batter out and mix in the Hersheys syrup
- In a Bundt Pan, layer yellow batter, then chocolate, then the rest of the yellow
- Take a butter knife and swirl to marbleize
- Bake for about 45 minutes to an hour – I do it in a bundt pan. Cake is done when an inserted toothpick comes out clean!
- SUGAR GLAZE (after the cake has cooled)
- Mix 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1-2 Tbsp of water
- Pour over cake!