I make this while I’m cleaning the kitchen after dinner — layers of German chocolate cake, toffee candy, and whipped topping.
Death by Chocolate
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package German chocolate cake mix
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 2/3 cups milk
- 3/4 cup strong brewed coffee
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 6 (1.4 ounce) bars chocolate covered toffee bars, frozen and crushed
1 In a 9×13 in pan, bake cake according to package directions. Cool and crumble. Make pudding, according to package directions, with milk.
2 In a large trifle or other glass serving bowl, place half of the crumbled cake. Pour half of the coffee over the cake, and spread half of the pudding over that. Top with half of the whipped topping, sprinkled with half the crumbled candy bars. Repeat layers in the same order. Refrigerate until serving.
No Comments Yet
Login To Leave A Comment