Raspberry Truffle Cake
- Raspberry Truffle Cake
- Make Raspberry filling using
- frozen berries, cornstarch and
- sugar (boil, thicken, cool). I used 1 1/4c.
- 1 Chocolate cake mix
- Add an extra egg
- Add one envelope dream whip
- Bake in two 8″rounds. Freeze and torte
- (just before frosting)
- Make chocolate frosting using
- chocolate, butter, 10x sugar and milk
- Make ALL BUTTER buttercream.
- I used approx. 2c. Mix with cooked
- & cooled raspberry mixture.
- Toast 1c chopped pecans.
- Assemble torted layers per layer of chocolate frosting first,
- gently spread on raspberry mixture, then sprinkle with nuts.
- Alternate until finished. Completely frost top and sides with
- chocolate frosting. Decorate, serve!