Frozen Buttercream Tranfers
- 1/2 cup Crisco shortening
- 1/2 cup butter, softened, I use salted
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract, I used the pure brown, but you will get an ivory tinge to your icing so you can switch to clear (the brown really does not affect any colouring except your white will be more of an ivory, but for eyeballs etc. it isn’t noticable)
- 2 cups of sifted before you measure it out, icing (powdered) sugar
- No other liquid and you don’t need to dip your spatula in hot water or any of that stuff!
- Blend butter on low until softened. Add Criso and continue on low. Add vanilla and continue on low. Add icing sugar, one cup at a time and continue on low until well incorporated. Then colour and apply.
No Comments Yet
Login To Leave A Comment