I found this recipe and its now a favorite filling on my chocolate cakes. Its very very rich and very smooth
Peanut Butter Mousse
- 1 18-ounce jar creamy peanut butter (2 cups)
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups chilled whipping cream
- Bring cream cheese to room temp.
- Using electric mixer, beat peanut butter and cream cheese in large bowl to blend. Add powdered sugar and 2 tablespoons vanilla extract and beat until well blended. Using clean dry beaters, beat 2 cups whipping cream in medium bowl until stiff peaks form; fold into peanut butter mixture in 4 additions.