This recipe has no added sugar so it is great for Diabetics. It is a favorite in our house. I first tried this recipe as a regular dessert and later tried it without sugar and found it to be just as good.
No Bake Sugar Free Cheese Cake
- 1 3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (.6 ounce) package sugar free lemon flavored gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced fat cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup frozen light whipped topping, thawed
1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and cinnamon. Mix well and press into the bottom of a 9 inch square pan. Bake in preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
2 Dissolve lemon gelatin in boiling water. Let cool until thickened, but not set. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and vanilla until smooth. Blend in lemon gelatin. Fold in whipped topping.
3 Pour filling into crust. Sprinkle top with graham cracker crumbs. Refrigerate over night.