This is THE best recipe I have used. I willoften try other chocolate frostings, but keep coming back to this.
ALERT-contains egg yolk
Debra’s Hungarian Chocolate Frosting
- 4-5 ounces UNsweetened chocolate
- 2 1/2 cups confectioner’s sugar
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 2 yolks- well beated
- 6 Tablespoons margarine
- Carefully melt the chocolate.
- In mixer bowl bombine the chocolate, suagr and water, blending well. Add eggs and margarine.
- If used immediately, can be poured over cake.
- Refrigerate for a short time before spreading on cake. Pipes borders, rosettes etc. beautifully!
Thank You so much for sharing your recipe. I just wanted to know if i can use this inside of cake between 2 layers or is it too thick or loose for being between layers?
Login To Leave A Comment