These cookies are homemade, i kind of just started throwing stuff in the bowl little by little til it worked. they come out perfectly golden brown and are still gooey on the inside for at least a day. Enjoy!!!
Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 Cup Butter, softened.
3/4 Cup Granulated (white) Sugar
3/4 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
2 1/4 Cups all-purpose Flour
1 Tsp Baking Soda
1/2 Tsp Salt
1 Cup chopped walnuts (completely optional)
12 oz Chocolate Chips (more or less is fine, depending on what you have or what your tastes may be.)
PREHEAT OVEN TO 375.
1. Mix your butter and sugars, then add your egg.
2. Stir in the dry ingredients (everything thats left but chips and walnuts)
3. Stir in..you guessed it, CHIPS AND WALNUTS!
4. Place your dough balls about an inch or so apart, (they are pretty good about not spreading)
5. Bake for between 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown edges appear.
6. Let the cookies cool ON THE COOKIE SHEET for about ten mintues.
7. Remove them, the end!!
About 90 calories per cookie, the way i figure it.