Rich moist mud cake…
A good heavy cake for decorating!
Chocolate mud cake
- 200 grams butter / margarine
- 200 grams milk chocolate
- 1 & 1/2 cup castor sugar
- 3/4 cup hot water
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 1 cup plain flour
- 3/4 cup self raising flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 160.Celcius
- Grease and line an 8inch or 10 inch cake tin.
- Place first 5 ingredients into a saucepan and stir over a low heat until sugar has dissolved and chocolate has melted.
- Leave to cool to room temperature.
- Lightly beat eggs and sour crean together.
- Fold in sifted flours, cocoa and egg mix.
- Pour into prepared tin and cook for approximately 1 hour.
- Cool in pan completely before tuning out.
No Comments Yet
Login To Leave A Comment